|Pilgimage to Cathedral of Venerable Baraga, Michigan U.P. |
- A fantastic survey of our previous pilgrimages...
much of it is
still under construction. Our last pilgrimage was in 2015; we visited
the shrines of the Jesuit Martyrs and St. Kateri in New York.
- Read testimonies, see our prayer book the Pathfinder, check
out previous brochures and posters, even schedules and required
forms... it will give you an idea of our experience with youth
- "Come and see!" (John 1:46). 42 galleries
are posted so far, with 6821 photos to enjoy!
- See our plentiful galleries, hundreds and hundreds of
photos, to your heart's content.
- Photos of our trips: Toronto, Canda (WYD 2002);
Cologne, Germany and area (WYD 2005); Guadalupe, Mexico City, Mexico
- See our volunteer corps, past and present.
- Learn about the Catholic philosophy behind this
apostolate, our origins, and much more.
||The Compass Newsletter
- Not currently circulating, but past editions available here in our Compass Archives.
- Jesus Christ is the "Compass" of our lives
- Information, articles by the youth themselves,
personal testimonies of previous
pilgrims, and links to other news items
for free! It's no longer than a
page. You can unsubscribe at will.
Get Your TB Gear Here!!
- Every year we have prepared high-quality dress, which
both singles us out and leaves us with memorabilia.
- In our store you will see everything from mugs, mouse
pads, clothing and loads more!
- Safe purchases through CafePress.com.
One of our pilgrims
shot this photo!
- Read on why it is so important to donate to this
important apostolate: to help youth grow in their love for the Holy
Trinity and for the Catholic Church!
- Donations can be done safely via PayPal
- Our volunteer corp, clergy and lay, make absolutely no profit
off the pilgrims. Every penny is used very responsibly, with a
supernatural spirit of poverty and gratitude for our donors.
||Keeping in Contact