Pilgrimages for Youth and Young Adults
||This Page is under constant construction; check frequently for updates!
Fund Raising Ideas
General Tips on Fund Raising, and Links
1. General Tips on Fund Raising
2. Some Links
- See what our previous pilgrims did here: (Click here.)
- If you are going to succeed, you have to want to. And if you have
never done it before, don't worry, it's fun once you're done planning
and actually start doing it.
- Set in your mind the exact amount you are going to raise, and decide to do it. Only if you are convinced will you succeed.
- Be prepared to work.
- People (usually) don't do something for nothing. So if you raise
money, offer a service (like getting rid of their empty returnable
cans, or a certificate or coupon) or a good (such as rosaries, candles,
candy or CD).
- Be generous and give to others, such as your parish, school, or
upright causes. When you're able to give, besides pleasing the Lord,
you'll understand how to motivate others to do the same.
- Be honest. If your little sister gives you $1 for your trip,
before God and man you're not allowed to spend it, ever, on anything
else like a candy bar. It might help to get a small bank account just
for your trip, or to ask someone like your parents to hold the money
for you until you're ready for your next payment.
Virginia: editor of The Compass - email@example.com
Amy : Trailblazers Secretary-
(248) 722-5808 *
Mailing Address: Trailblazers, WYD, Inc., c/o Bovitz, CPA, C.P., P.O.
Box 445 , Trenton, MI 48183