General Public Announcements for the World Wide Web - Trailblazers, 2009
| Diamond Belle River Tour 2009 with Trailblazers!|
- Join us for a tour of the Detroit River - a very much needed fundraiser to help our young pilgrims
- Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 3pm-4p
- Click here to see informational flier and to purchase tickets on line
- A trio of youth symphony players will entertain us while we float along on the beautiful summer day!
||Itinerary for Pilgrimage - Midland, 2009
- Click here to see our entire plan from August 5 to August 12
- Check it out, and see what our young people are up to this year!
- You will find links to the various places where we will be walking and staying
- You need a
PASSPORT to travel to and from Canada. You can find all you need to know on this US Government web site about applying for or renewing passports.
- If you dont' have
a passport, remember it can take several weeks - that's right, even a
few months! So apply now. The best way to do so is to go to your most
conveniently located post office, where they have forms for passport applications.
- Have you heard about the PASSPORT CARD? As big as a credit card, serves as a passport for American travel with Canada and Mexico
||Announcement: Pilgrim's Page (functioning, but under development)
- Documents which you must fill out and return in writing to Trailblazers
- Packing list
- Other practical news will be occasionally updated
||Announcement: Travel Insurance !
- Trailblazers does not provide travel insurance . Some
persons have coverage for their own reasons, and charging for insurance
would mean higher costs even for those already covered.
- You can call any Travel Agent, such as our old friends at Corporate Travel at
313-565-8888, to obtain very good, very affordable coverage for yourself
or your group on this or any trip.
- Some insurance plans may include coverage. Or other
services may provide it; for example, some Discover customers may earn
automatic flight insurance when they use their card to purchase travel
services. To see which vendors offer you which services, please contact
|(Click on image below to read entire letter.
Page opens in pdf format)
the previous Ordinary of the Archdiocese of Detroit, who was Bishop
here when we founded, publicly congratulated the 2007 Call to Holiness
for inviting Trailblazers speak to the youth. For those out of state:
he is the
Archbishop of the Catholic Archdiocese of Detroit.
The CTH conference was in two
locations (Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Wyandotte, and St. Rene Goupil, Sterling
Heights, MI), and so was Trailblazers!
Trailblazers is always at the
service of the Church, and is grateful for this kind encouragement extended by
our local Archbishop
|Bowling Event with Trailblazers!|
- WHY? You can help our young pilgrims raise funds for their pilgrimage in August, to the Shrine of the Jesuit Martyrs in Midland, Ontario, Canada
- Sunday, Sunday, April 26, 3:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Click here to see poster will all information
- contact Trailblazers to find out more: (248) 722-5808, email@example.com
- $15 per person, contact us for family rates
-- Visit this page frequently for updates! --
Virginia: editor of The Compass - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy : Trailblazers Secretary-
(248) 722-5808 *
Mailing Address: Trailblazers, WYD, Inc., c/o Bovitz, CPA, C.P., P.O.
Box 445 , Trenton, MI 48183