||See the detailed itinerary of our trip!
- Which planes we'll be on
- What our calendar looks like
- Helps keep parents and families up to date on where their loved ones are
- What to bring (and what not to!)
- Includes "must" items, and suggestions
- This list is drawn up from years of experience on our pilgrimages
- See our various forms: parental permission forms, code of conduct, dress code and health forms
- Preparation for the weeks preceding our pilgrimage
- A very useful tool for prayer and meditation
- You need a
PASSPORT to travel to and from Canada. You can find all you need to know on this US Government web site about applying for or renewing passports.
- If you don't have
a passport, remember it can take several weeks - that's right, even a
few months! So apply now. The best way to do so is to go to your most
conveniently located post office, where they have forms for passport applications.
- Have you heard about the PASSPORT CARD? As big as a credit card, serves as a passport for American travel with Canada and Mexico
- Every Trailblazer has a responsibility in his group
- These cards help us be super organized for a peaceful and fruitful pilgrimage
- To get an idea of what we're preparing for Madrid 2011, see these examples from a previous pilgrimage